BEFORE
This was taken months ago. Yea thats Reh who cant get enough of I cant remember what-it-was.
AFTER
TA-DAAAA!
I put up number plates of all the 51 states on one side of Reh's bed. Car crazy that he is, I thought it would be a fun way for both Nosh and him to learn about the names of the States and have some fun while we drive around, playing the identify the number plate game later on!
Did I tell you about Reh's obsession with music? I'm quite impressed and touched at the way he keeps his CD's in the case that R gave him and pretty neatly in his room. Right from day 1, he's loved to listen to music and his first singalong he attempted in full gusto was the 'ziddeeeeee' bit from Rang De Basanti. He'd practically ziddee himself out of the carseat with the zeal with which he sang along. He has a regular good time listening to his favourites and nowadays it's Rock On which I never thought a 3.10 year old would like. But like it he does and how. One of these days I'll put up a video of him jamming on his tennis raquet.
So when I went shopping for wooden spoons yesterday, I saw these musical notes and instruments decals on sale and I figured they were perfect for where Reh is right now. Luckily the colours matched the room too.
I absolutely loved the drums.
We've got Hawaii, Oregon and Alaska down pat in one night....lol!
Dun miss New York right on top!
He loves his room.

7 comments:
Totally awesome, Nat!
Something for you on my blog.
what a great idea..:)
WOW !!!!
Great idea, hats off Nat, can you tell me where you got those from ?
Great idea, hats off Nat, can you tell me where you got those from ?
good stuff, nat :)the room looks great!
Hey Nat, this is great! Gives me hope :-)
Post a Comment