Alisha was actually a powerhouse performer Shal, this guy I think won because overall he was a great package. He's a good guy, you can see that. Maybe thats what came through. This particular song yea - all she had to do was some flitting and floating. Not her fault though - I guess the choreographers! Goosies - yea bigtime!
Come and join me for the adventures of my little ones! It's scary to put us out there but what the heck! We're in good company and it beats emailing LOL!
6 comments:
Wow ! just Wow ! Amazing !!
Thanks for linking the videos. The GrandFinale one was BEAUTIFUL !
So Salman won ?? Well deserved win- he is an amazing dancer.
Yup, he won - isnt he just yum? I have a thing for good dancers..!
Salman is jsut awesome, but good god - that Alisha. She was a catastrophe. Talk about hands and limbs generally dangling all over the place.
The song gives me goosies tho!
Alisha was actually a powerhouse performer Shal, this guy I think won because overall he was a great package. He's a good guy, you can see that. Maybe thats what came through. This particular song yea - all she had to do was some flitting and floating. Not her fault though - I guess the choreographers!
Goosies - yea bigtime!
Very talented!
Nat? Yoohoo? Come back!
Post a Comment