On a whim I just told the kids (thought out loud ) "guys I'm feeling really tired, what should I do?" and Reh goes - "take a nap." Delighted with the advice, I told him I just did take a hike to zzzland right there on the sofa between tea and removing my socks after coming in from picking up Nosh from school. He was jumping on the bed like only kids can do - no cares, just throw urself into the wide blue yonder. and Nosh confirmed that - "yea she was sleeping".
"So take another nap!"
Sigh. I mean who made the rules about no nap after you hit double digits and how many you can have in a day? tone of voice.
Oh to be a kid again.
Nap when you feel like it, throw yourself around, not worry about pulled hip ligaments or boobs that join in unasked.
I need a nap.
Seriously, I think different people have different nap needs. Just like with everything else.
4 comments:
i can always find a mum doing a post on naps...
yes i am zzzzzzzzzoooo zzzleep deprived
When you've woken up from your nap, I'll still be ROTFL about the errant boobs that threw themselves about unasked!
Very kukurm image, wotsay?:-)
MIM - see thats the point I'm trying to understand - I'm sleeping as normally as any mom does but still the odd need for an extended or double nap comes in. Growth spurt maybe? (I hope not!!!!)
Shal - I swear to God - I wish boobs shrunk after their naturely duties.
I've been extremely sleep deprived lately - waking up way too early. I intend to take a daytime nap, but get caught up with the computer. Oh well...
Post a Comment