Seriously - I dig her attitude.
P.S. - Nosh has drop straight hair and her Dad wanted to let it grow. I'd always gotten my way, more in favour of short, stylish cuts. Now after watching a bunch of these Poonam and Tina songs, I'm gonna let it grow. Lol!
P.P.S. - you know those little bits of paper you get at perfume counters that the salespeople use to let you get a whiff of those perfumes you want to try? they make surprisingly kitschy bookmarks :). Came home with a Viva La Juice (most expensive perfume I've bought to date but I felt like the splurge would be worth it - it smells like so many memories and spins new mind tracks) and the bag had a few of those and my books were lying nearby and somehow I just thought of using them as bookmarks. just ... y'know.

2 comments:
Those clips do have that effect and GREAT bookmark idea!
Gracias!
Post a Comment