"No", I said, "not really" wondering if I should explain how he probably saw a shade of pink but wondering myself but there's no white there for the red to mix with so....
"But I saw pink in a rainbow this morning."
"Where?" I asked.
"At school when we were playing outside."
"Oh really?" happy that he noted a rainbow and remembered to later tell me about it.
"Yea!"
"Maybe there is a pink then." I said.
" Yea thats a different kind of rainbow" said Reh with a delighted, earnestness. Glad to share that bit of world wisdom with mom.
Sure Reh. You're right. Might have a been a special one just for you.

4 comments:
Sigh! ure going to give "Chicken Soup for the Soul" competition.........
Arrey! nothing on reh's 4th b'day? or Halloween? Waiting for a new post!
awww :) there definitely has to be one special one for Reh!
aww... but of course. it *was* a special one :)
Post a Comment