Tuesday, September 16

Sixth sense

For some reason, something's been telling me to go to the library, get something for myself. There are few writers right now whose work I would put everything aside for and devour in hours. The rest I keep telling myself I will tackle someday.
And then guess what? I was blog hopping and a kind mom had this on her blog - Berg is out with her new book!! I cant wait for it to be 10:00 AM and head over to the library hoping against hope they have a copy I can take out today. Read the reviews and she seems to have delivered in her usual style. I can't wait. (Did I say that before?) I love her books. All of them however bad or good. I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait!!!
The Art of Mending
And then there's this one. HOW could I have missed it? HOW? HOW?? God knows she must have written it for me!
The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted: And other Small Acts Of Liberation
Now this one I'm sure I would have to request for. Bcos I did check out every Berg book they have there. Sigh - cosy afternoons here I come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best thing to assure you get the book : you can log on immediately and put a hold on it. this way they will fetch it from whichever library and make it available exclusively for you, at your libraray !! tada !!

Nat said...

wow I never knew. muchos muchos gracias for the info!

dipali said...

Her books sound so cute! I wonder if we'd get them here.