Last night just before the trillionth time asking them to get into bed, as usual Reh was tinkering with his boom box and decides for the trillionth time (ayiayiayi) that he'd listen to Rock On. Looked like it was fun dancing in their pj's so I decided to capture it forever. I'm waiting for the day they see it and cringe. LOL!
Reh I noticed was not his usual self - a bit too quiet for his usual demeanour. Maybe it was the time, maybe it was bcos he was not alone like he normally is in his room while doing his thing. He's normally more animated!
Nosh will do anything to get out of early turning in. Here she's in her element!

6 comments:
Atif: Coolest thing I've seen in a looong time!!hehehehehe
Me: Alllaaaaah...that was out of this world. What a fab moment to capture for posterity. Looove the way our little ones move n grooove. That was awesome!!We wanna see that next time we meet...
naaaaaat! that was fab! i love how comfortable and confident they are, doing their thing!\
my face hurts from smiling so hard!
they are too cool ! Mwaaaaah...
thanks guys
mona - sosweet of you..thanks for the compliments!
2B'smum - thanks yaar!
I really enjoyed both the videos :). Saw them a couple of days ago but then had to run, so couldn't comment. They're both fantastic!
Just too cute, both of them:)
Post a Comment