The cutest pic ever... I wish I had a ice pop like that. I think I would surely slurp it!
yummm!!welcome back nat :D
shaboo - u know where to head for that one.mayG - thanks! thats at the dxb zoo btw!!
darrrlinks! you're back! lovely! eagerly awaiting a detailed dxb post!
That looks great! Missed you- post lots, please:)
:(i'm still sad that i didn't get to see you guys in person.the kids are looking great btw.
shal - too tired man. kids ar e home from school too now.vacation n all dat.Dipali - thanks!Mona - next time fer sure. :)
aaah.. can I have one.. that had me feling so thirsty.. cute pic!!
ooooooh, I want it too ! Great pic !!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
The cutest pic ever... I wish I had a ice pop like that. I think I would surely slurp it!
yummm!!
welcome back nat :D
shaboo - u know where to head for that one.
mayG - thanks! thats at the dxb zoo btw!!
darrrlinks! you're back! lovely! eagerly awaiting a detailed dxb post!
That looks great! Missed you- post lots, please:)
:(
i'm still sad that i didn't get to see you guys in person.
the kids are looking great btw.
shal - too tired man. kids ar e home from school too now.vacation n all dat.
Dipali - thanks!
Mona - next time fer sure. :)
aaah.. can I have one.. that had me feling so thirsty.. cute pic!!
ooooooh, I want it too ! Great pic !!
Post a Comment