Wednesday, May 14

Only for You Shal

Celebrated Mother's Day at my sister-in-law's. My nieces are always ready for a party and how. Gifts and cakes and et al. Thanks Shaboo and Nazu!



Couldnt fix Nosh before putting her up.


Nosh and Ri at their smiley cheesy best.
Guess who. When it was my turn to cut the cake. Except A. Bhai looks like he's trying to stop me...

5 comments:

Mona said...

so we finally see a picture of you :)
kids are adorable and y'all are such a beautiful color.

Mamma de Deux said...

I lovVVVVWEEE UUU for this N-boo!And finally I get to see a pic of you! lets hope more come without much delay! Please try and blog in dxb.. I'll end up missing Noshnreh updates terribly otherwise. and hug and kiss your lovely family for me!

dipali said...

Lovely! Sounds like a great party, Nat.

the mad momma said...

tagged!

Preethi said...

cute pics...