Wednesday, March 26

Annuzzer Noshliner

I was wiped out by afternoon today after a whole morning of running around after gymming and getting all these errands done. The husband dropped in unexpectedly (not for romantic surprising I assure you - even though it was a nice surprise for me anyway) and I had to prepare lunch in a frenzied hurry before he had to leave again in a coupla hours. Ran to the library to return and pick new books and after that waited for the kids' bus to come trundling up our lane.
After a spirited conversation with them, I was near close to nodding off even after two cups of tea. Nosh hopped, skipped and jumped around in a bid to prop me up again on observing that I was slowly getting comatose. She said "well what are we supposed to do? Switch on the TV or something!" emphasis on the 'we', even though Reh was getting quite comfortable somewhere underneath me. I said - Guard the house, let me get my 40 winks. She says totally indignantly - No! we're not gardeners??!!!

4 comments:

Mona said...

LOL!

RaisingT said...

that is soo cute...

the mad momma said...

LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

HILLARIOUS! I can imagine her saying that oozing confidence. Like she used to go "I have very good hearing devices!!" to say she has good ears...giggle