Newborn on her first trip home.
thanks for making me look like a girl ma.
3rd birthday
partner in crime at 1 and 2.
those were the double diaper duty days...
i like this nosh
first day of pre-school 3 years ago
womb to tomb buddy
u think he'll like this ma?
train trip _ I really wanted them to get on a real train so off we went chugga chugging
with unca, surveying God's Own Land...
Dear Nosh,
As of today you give me crushing hugs. You put on performances for me all the time. Any second that you think Iam not distracted by anything/anyone else. You sing funny songs. Your laugh is like a woodpecker style short bursts of mirth. Your crying OMG! is like the world is coming to an end or you lost your mama in a crowd. A siren of a wail with moaning and sighing.
I'm still your favourite. Despite you being in love with school and having a ton of friends, I'm still holding the number one spot for now. (Yes yes yes!!) However prickly Iam I still get those crushing hugs like my prickliness brings out the hugginess in you. You're like a mother hen to your little brother. Relaying reports of what he's upto and warning him of dire consequences when hes being naughty. Reprimanding him after the deed is done.
Your giggles make your Dad proud. He thinks he's planted them there. Or done something to deserve it. Never mind if you're giggling somewhere in the corner of the house where he cant even see you. You're so excited that you can read now. You love doing math so you can join the league of older cousins. You've already started playing 'Teacher teacher'(!!) and you make a sweet and loving teacher. I love the way you 'honey' your kids.
Some babies look like wise souls when they're born. You looked like a with-it, cool yea ok, whats going on here? what do i have to do baby. Y'know what I mean? You know so much already, it's like you know people. You know things. You know vibes. You know something, I'm afraid to decipher what. You know good. You're just waiting to do things all the time, your eyes,your body, your expressioins say so much more to me than I think you even have the vocab to put into words to. You have a really big heart and I'm not talking about generous with material things. I'm talking about the bigness of spirit.
You've been so good to me. Again I pray you have a full, exciting, rewarding and rich life. Rich with positivity, rich with good experiences, rich with good people, rich with love.
Thank God you have drop straight hair since I'm so bad at hair styling. Your butt looks good in jeans, tights, whatever. lol. The dentist says you have Class c teeth which means you might need braces once all your milk teeth are gone and the long term stuff comes in. Well we'll see. The doc had a good laugh at your physical checkup last week when she noticed the huge tear-drop shaped tan line on your back. She said she knew what kinda swimsuit you had on this past summer. We laughed so much.
I get bugged now at the way you automatically look at my face everytime a soppy scene comes on TV and you think Im going to let the dam break. Now I have to just close my eyes and you ask - are you crying mama? Grrr. I hate how you run to your dad the minute he comes home with whatever masti Reh has been upto the whole day. Tattle-tale'ing'. tut tut. no good. we'll have to work on that. you've inherited I dont know whose genes as far as getting scared of bugs goes. Pretty soon you'll be running if you see one on TV. It's not cute lemme tell you.
Cant imagine what you'd write about me if you had your own blog. shudder me timbers.

6 comments:
So very cute and chweet :)
lovely pics nat. and such a great post.
with her hair shoter, nosh looks soo much like my cousin - it's almost freaky. they're around the same age too.
Inexplicably - thanks and welcome!
Mona - yea? would love to see her! thanks!
I hope you don't mind me linking to you from cjane, I also hope this is the first time I am contacting you, it is hard to keep track! I am trying to let people know about threads of love, a nie project I am starting, check it out at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com or on her benefit blog. Thanks! Love, Candice
Nattu, ur children have NO idea what lucky little things they are. They're lovely, u're loverrrly and gosh...this whole blog is a treasure for them when they both can read it someday! Love u.
what a lovely set of pics Nat.... I love the train one.
Post a Comment