Dipali of 'Of This and That' awarded me the above award out of the sheer generosity of her spirit I think! This blog is so sporadic and one-dimensional, I really am touched that you would think of me Dipali. That said, I promise to do 'more' not better like you said! Thanks again! BTW - the reason it took so long for me to put it up here was I didnt know how to get that logo until DUH - it all came back to me in a flash.
This award is for blogs whose content and/or design are brilliant as well as creative.The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!
I'm supposed to pass on this award but I see that most of the blogs I read have already been recipients but just to acknowledge the few others who also always make my day:
Parul

6 comments:
thanks a bunch nat!
:)
i need to get to this, asap!
Congratulations!! :)
Congrats Nat, you deserve this award for some of the deep, emotional and unearthing posts you write. Your writing is very original and has its own scent of freshness with it.
And now, Congrats TAA and thank you Nat :) You know i dont deserve this, but nonetheless, if feels too good:), just to be part of blogosphere !!
i think the library tip, must have tipped the scale on my side:) !!
Also, this is my first award for someone who never puts up anything at all !!But i do look at my children and do want preserve any precious memories, esp when you had written you taped their dance into the night, i was thinking, what am i doing not doing those things, and i still owe you an email that i wanted to write when i read one of your posts. Thanks again, if i accept it, does it mean that i have to award it to 7 other people. Gosh, i dont even know seven of them :), but will try, cuz i do want to accept this award
Mona - Yeah - pronto!
Preethi - thx o' prolific one.
TAAM - Geez and I thought I was one of those boring ones. ;)!
No, it wasnt the library tip, I do believe I detect a passion you have for ur kids when I read your posts. You want them to discover whatever life has to offer and how you're right there with them, egging them on. Besides, your kids are very accomplished too. Thats why you deserve it!
Nat, I love the way you write- really and truly. This is to encourage you to write more and more, and maybe one day we have a novel from our very own Nat:)
dipali - eeeeks!
Post a Comment