The funniest conversation I've ever had with Reh happened yesterday. R called to say we'd be going out to dinner so I got both Nosh n Reh ready. In between I was straightening up the house and putting out lights, switching off the TV, all of that stuff. One minute I could hear Nosh yakkety-yakking and suddenly all was quiet. So I asked Reh where Nosh was and I heard him running from one room to the next and suddenly he announces very hey-my-chance-to-be-the-all-knowing-and-Nosh-is-being-silly-tone...."she's sleeping around"!!
Help! I dropped whatever I was doing gadzooked, wondering when and if ever me or R had used those words and if I'd heard Reh correctly so I asked him again and he repeated it back to me just the same way. So I went to see what was up and I realised Nosh had been plopping off and on various pieces of furniture before finally falling asleep on the sofa, boots, mittens and all. Reh in his mind saw her lying on this sofa then another and and another till she finally dozed off on one. Hence the "sleeping around". Geez....if anyone can be laughing themselves silly and worried wondering when he's going to say it in front of someone else, that was me.

3 comments:
Ha! Kids:)
oh my!!! hahahahaha!!
awww.... :D
kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment