Friday, February 22

Deeply Dippy's Tag answer!

A - Available? - Han bolo madam - kitna kilo maangta?
B-Best friend: Shalini Premachandran - shout out - Hey girl! hows it going at your end of the latitude!?
C-Cake or Pie? Cake
Drink of choice: Water, Sweet Lime Soda
E-Essential thing used everyday: Computer!
F-Favourite colour: Verde. Green. Foliagey, leafy, lush, spread-outy green
G-Gummi bears or worms: Flintstones!
H-Hometown: Sigh. Home is where the heart is. Right now it's here in Nyuuuu Yoooooork!
I-Indulgence: Books/Mags.
J-January or February: Feb - my Noshs's bday and it means we're closer to spring!
K-Kids and names: One dotter and one son - Nosh and Reh!
L-Life: Has been good to me - Muchos muchos gracias to you dear God.
M-Marriage date: July18th 1999
N-Number of siblings: 3- two dear sisters and one sweet brother
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges for sure
P-Phobias: Claustrophobic to a certain extent. After I read about it in detail. Weird I know.
and Big animals. Have recurring nightmares about lions after me and elephants on rampage. Help!
Q-Quote: Right now it's - "If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me". - Emerson.
R-Reason to smile: Young love, children, sunshine on me, my siblings.
S-Season: I love all seasons. Each has it's beauty and tactile terrain to indulge in.
T-Tag three people: RaisingT, Mayg and Simplypallu
U-Unknown fact about me: I've been married twice. To the same person. C'mon all you lurkers - leave a comment and I just might elaborate...!
V-Vegetable you do not like: I love veggies - but I wouldn't go out of my way to make methi ki bhaaji or mooli.
W-Worst habit: Procrastinating.
X-x-rays you have had: Torso.
Y-Your favorite food: Dal roti and gosh.
Z-Zodiac: Cusp - Taurus-Gemini.

5 comments:

dipali said...

That was fun! Now, how did you get married twice? Was one the civil ceremony? Do elaborate:)

SUR NOTES said...

yay -i got married too, twice, on the same day, to the same man!

delurking to ask- whats the story?

and by dal gosht you mean dhansak? or is it some other preperation? along with the marriage story could you add the recipe?

Pallavi Sharma said...

Hey! Did you pass on this tag or the one in the previous post?
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I might take a while to post. I'm off the entire of next week for a trip to the "maaykaa" and I might not have an internet connection.
Right now, I'm in office finishing up leftover work!

mayG said...

so whats with the getting married twice story :D
as for the tag thing, UTP didn't let me play along saying its overdone... boohooo!! wait till I have a blog of my very own :|

Nat said...

Not enough people delurked for such a crazy story to be out there. harrumph.
Sur - no dhansak and all yaar - I mean the thattukada beef/mutton fry kind of gosh - maybe ur husband would know what I'm talking about! uff - ek baar khaoge to khaate reh jaaoge....no one can eat just once!
simplypallu - see you on the b side!
mayg! blog mein bhi sharing? wah!