Wednesday, February 27

After Picture Day

Heyy'all.....nosh n reh here. Mum was busy clicking us in our best threads we wore to Picture Day at school. Forgive her for being such a show-off! Ermm...since this is our first time, the snaps kind of loaded in the opposite direction. So start at da bottom and work yer way up!


okdoke - bye evvybody - noshs's babies are asleep in their cardboard boxes behind me...quietly now...


hey! don't traumatise my baby photographing him doing his poopy in the potty (am potty training elmo behind me)

ok mom - can we have our snacks now?

da's better

boy am I glad I won't be wearing this khadoos gear in a while...
ok.....can I go now?

make sure you get my ashy legs...thank God I threw those darned stockings and shoes off
mom I gotta tell you about Neha today - she was lookin' goooood.....

6 comments:

Preethi said...

cute!! :)

Shaboodi said...

Hey Girl,
Lovely pics!!! The dress looks ideal on her.I read your blog on crying and lately I feel the same. I dont know how you feel, but I feel like I am going to explode soon and nothing but tears are going to show. Nice Blog sista

dipali said...

Beautiful beautiful children- god bless 'em.

Mona said...

oh goodness, nat. beautiful, beautiful babies. look at nosh, she looks all grown up.
also, the video? i'll email it to you, in a bit, i'm not putting it up on the blog.
remind me if i forget?

Nat said...

Thanks guys and you got it Mona!

the mad momma said...

oh i love the little blue sweater vest and the yellow dress.. gorgeous pictures... touchwood.. you have beautiful babies.