Thursday, November 29

Look Fiona!

This was our first cake making attempt together and my graphic designer sister's attempt last summer, at making Nosh and Reh go wide-eyed at HOW Shrek got their pics!
Inspired by Orchid's post http://d-orchid.blogspot.com/2007/11/why-not.html I thought I'd share it with you!

4 comments:

By Deepa and Supriya said...

Hey..that's an uber cool collage! I am sure the kids loved it..did u get a print out for them?? Ur sis is pretty cool to have done this!!
and thanks for linking me up..actually ur's is so much more original..i just went to some website and put Li'l A's pic on a pre-made mag cover!

Parul said...

Hey - what a cool idea!! I want one too...just like that..!!

Really cute kids, I must say, I saw some of the pics on the older posts.

Thanks for dropping by on me blog and hope to see you there often!

Will come by and check on you again soon :)

Tharini said...

That is sooo cute! Wow. Akhil shrieked in delight on sighting Shrek in the computer. He's gonna be more delighted when I try this feature out. Btw, I posted a reply to your comment on my post...:)

Mona said...

that really is cool. i'd love to get one too. i can only imagine the kids' surprise and pleasure.
oh, also, thank you for your comment :)