Friday, August 1

Dear TAAmommy,

and anyone else who wants to take time out to drop a line - suppose you had no religion to conform to, no binding on anything in your life, you were the master of your life, your destiny, what would you do? With your life?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat,what a powerful question. I am flabbergasted, stunned, speechless, I am moved beyond words, because.. I have no answer. I havent even thought in those terms, so conditioned after all these years of societal existence.
Good fodder to think, but I guess I want to evade, escape this question cuz what if i have no answer, to interest in seeking it cuz - shouldnt I be doing that now - would answering mean I am a powerful failure now. Am i ready to admit it. Thought provoking. I would like to hear atleast one person say that he is all that he wanted to be, by his own making - like Hank Rearden. Even the things i want - they are all shown by society. - like i want to sing, dance, - i think above all - I want to help, make a difference in my life first,and then others. I am actually trying to answer it .. wow. after this minimal soulsearching.. there the welcome distraction.. more later

Indian in NZ said...

Should be so easy to answer that aye ? But its a tough one alright ! Will think about it and come back...

Preethi said...

sounds like a more deeper look into the crisis I am having.. I am wondering too what to do with my life.. on a lighter vein.. come read and find out!!

Sukhaloka said...

I'm still trying to find out, Nat. Right now, if someone told me I was beholden to nothing and nobody, I would do exactly what I'm doing now - if I was given the money I'd move out and rent a place of my own. Other than that, for now I'm working on my own drive - trying to find my life's cause.

dipali said...

You have in me a rare contented soul- I'm largely happy with the choices I've made and the life that I'm privileged to live. I might have fought a little less, perhaps, but maybe not:)