This was from our trip to the Long Island Children's Museum before we left for India...an awesome museum for adults and children alike!
"Mom! am I done?!!"
"This will get me a better boing...."

Rumble in the jungle tonight......

Build a house and build it high

Build it right up to the sky.....
Nosh in her sheikh's tent.......

Nosh and a friend at a stamp/block art display

Nosh trying the experiments of a beach eco-system exhibit
It was a great fun day...and for a rainy day outside - a great place to hang out!
5 comments:
Looks like they had a lot of fun...
Wow... adorable kids.. looks like they had a ball...
Looks like a great place to take the kids to...
Thanks for leaving that comment on my blog, it meant a lot to me..I'm sorry to hear about your dad..I could totally relate to what you had to say..As regards what you had said about making friends, I can feel myself reaching out to people bloggers and otherwise and it does feel good.
Thanks once again!
Tagged... come see!!
Post a Comment