We had so much fun this past summer that try as we might, winter just isn't kicking into our systems positively. I keep looking at pictures of sunny places and can almost feel the heat emanating off the screen. Either that or I've been online too long....!
The countdown has begun! We have three odd weeks before we fly to India and my God I am SO looking forward to it this time!
The last time I was worried about handling both the kids on the flight and all the waiting and stuff but I saw how R chilled out with them and they were more than happy to hang out with this new avatar of their Dad who didn't disappear in the morning and come back at night!
Last time we were flying out from Chennai and decided to do the resort bit at Fisherman's Cove (Taj) for about 3 days and it was blissful. I'm not normally the big hotel and hotel planned activities kind of holiday fan but the staff was awesome, the kids loved all the swimming and horse-riding and watching the fishing boats come in. I bought shells of all kinds to my heart's content from this seller on the beach. There were lovely walkways to get around and the weather was positively balmy. I fell in love with the place and hope to go back there sometime. Doc on the premises, lovely rooms, oh it was great.
We were wondering where to take the kids this time...we're going to be in Kerala most of the time...Up and down the coast from Cochin to Calicut! Also going to be in Mumbai for the last leg maybe 1.5 days. Ideas anyone?
I'm just looking forward to getting thawed! And seeing my kids in shorts and tshirts again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kumarakoan !! the swinging time pictures are awesome, i am always amazed at how neat the surroundings are, in your pics, not to pressurize you, ofcourse..
have fun !!
Post a Comment