Hi TAA Mommy, the only thing that I just cant seem to stay on top of is laundry. Folding itty bitty clothes just seems like drudgery to me. Other than that yea, I do like to keep a reasonably neat house. Prior to having kids it didnt bother me but now seeing a room upside down gives me spasms of losing control :)
Come and join me for the adventures of my little ones! It's scary to put us out there but what the heck! We're in good company and it beats emailing LOL!
3 comments:
Hey princess nosh, this is Nadia Khala! n I sent u those teeny hair tying stuff n santa earrings !!!Not T khala ...
Hi Mom, is Nosh's room that neat all the time. That is wonderful. Something i need to work towards.
Hi TAA Mommy,
the only thing that I just cant seem to stay on top of is laundry. Folding itty bitty clothes just seems like drudgery to me. Other than that yea, I do like to keep a reasonably neat house. Prior to having kids it didnt bother me but now seeing a room upside down gives me spasms of losing control :)
Post a Comment